Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

What amazes me so much is the music quality, I mean, damn, that's really professional work!

And the lyrics are just too perfect to belong only to earth. Send it to whole universe. The every living being deserves it.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i would gladly step into the role of ambassador for earth. gladly.

The Fizzy Drink. The Fizzy Drink.

The music and the ambience was really fascinating and adequate with the graphic content. Awesome.

Thumbs up for the voice actress!

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

I was expecting some gross mouth opening, but it was much, much better!

Ok, i reviewed, good bye.

*sucks world*

The Acquisition of Kae The Acquisition of Kae

Dear god...

At first I thought it was going to be some pseudo-intelectual shit...but it turned to be just a non-sense stupid movie.

smackhouse responds:

'Well, I'm from Brazil...never had patience to go flashing, but I draw a lot and compose some musics... Heck, I started International Relations university, i quit, started Law...quitted again, and now I'm goingo to med. So, as you can see, I change a lot.' HAHAHAHA

Fulpitude Fulpitude

1920?

Hell yeah, Tom Fulp was one of those cool gramps

C. Crashing Frost King C. Crashing Frost King

Pretty good!

I just don't rate 10 because the constellation should be penis-form.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I'm giving this a 10...

...BEACUASE the voices were pretty sweet, and that's it!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Instrutive.

I learned to never attack head on.

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

ALL GREAT BUT...

The story is cool, the animation is smooth enough but...sometimes the drawing is kinda exagerated, I watched all the episodes and it seems that everything improved, including the drawings...but still sometimes there are some strange things like "never ending arms" when the arm is "bent" (i dunno the english word, it's the opposite of a stretched arm) but it still has the same lenght of a stretched one.
You gained the daily trophy, you are doing REALLY well, I'm just trying to help. You draw faces pretty well, work a little more in the rest of the body.
And ow, i want to know what happens next WHY DID YOU ENDED THERE? AAAAGH!
Good Job!

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Great!

Woa, this is so well animated! The songs fits too, although I don't understand nufing about what they say.

Best part is when she throws a pokeball at him!